[Review] Bound by Blood - Cora Reilly

 



Title: Bound by Blood 
Author: Cora Reilly
ASIN: B08NPBY3KK
Publication date: December 15, 2020
Language: English
File size: 2586 KB
Print length: 247 pages


SYNOPSIS




Born in Blood
Sworn in Blood…
…isn’t only the motto the Famiglia lives by.
Bleeding for love is something every couple in this book has experienced. Through hardships their love morphs into something even more beautiful and resilient. A love each of them is willing to fight for.

This anthology contains stories for the following couples:

Aria & Luca
Romero & Liliana
Growl & Cara
Mauro & Stella
Matteo & Gianna




This has been an interesting and emotional reading.


I was very happy to know more about Cara and Ryan, Lily and Romero, Luca and Aria who are this last been forever one of my favorite couples, and the story that I have liked the most from here because of the short that has been a d left me starving for more is the one of Mauro and Stella. The little I remember or know of them from previous books by Cora is very little that seeing them in this anthology makes me want to know their history in full.

I don't know if this anthology was more to tell us about Matteo and Gianna because the majority of the book is about or the book was designed for them. I do like Gianna on her book because regardless of the way and the world she’s raised she was very true and firm with her decisions, that independence that she always defended was one of the things that most attracted me to her, so that’s why I caught by surprise for what Cora writes for them here (I won't say much in case I spoil it), to be honest i can’t seeing Gianna and Matteo on those roles, even after all what I read I just can’t, their personalities seemed to be so independent that I would never imagine how their life’s change and settle down. For me this whole part is been a huge surprise and not in a good way. When Luca says that Matteo and Gianna were acting like teenagers I was bow down  him, because that’s exactly what I was thinking. So selfish and that’s why I care less what happens with them.

I enjoyed reading each one of the stories but and as I mentioned I am looking forward to learning more about the one couple mentioned before here in my review.

Bit thanks to Cora and The Next Step PR for providing an ARC, I’m freely providing my honest review.

Until the next book :)



BUY IT HERE: Amazon 




Cora Reilly is the author of the Born in Blood Mafia Series, The Camorra Chronicles and many other books, most of them featuring dangerously sexy bad boys. Before she found her passion in romance books, she was a traditionally published author of young adult literature.

Cora lives in Germany with a cute but crazy Bearded Collie, as well as the cute but crazy man at her side. When she doesn't spend her days dreaming up sexy books, she plans her next travel adventure or cooks too spicy dishes from all over the world.


CONECCT WITH CORA



No comments

Autoras

A. Zavarelli A.L. Jackson A.M. Brooks Abbi Glines África Vázquez Beltrán Aiden Thomas Alba Biznaga Alexandra Roma Alice Gaines Alice Reeds Altea Morgan Amabel Daniels Amanda Lee Dixon Amy Daws Ana Draghia Angela Marsons Arlette Geneve BB Reid Beatriz Manrique Benjamine Lacombe Bethany-Kris Brenna Watson Brittainy Cherry Cara Wade Cecilia Fyre Chris Colfer Christi Caldwell Claire Contreras Claudia Cardozo Cora Reilly Danielle Steel Debora Gil Debra Kayn Díaz de Tuesta Dustin Thao E. L. Todd Eleanor Rigby Elena Garquin Elizabeth A. Lance Elizabeth Kingston Elsa García Emily Schultz Emma Hurtado Emma Sable Encarna Magín Erika Fiorucci Erin Spencer Helen Hardt Helena Tur Ilsa Madden Mills Isa Quintín J. Clarice j.k. rowling Jane Marion Jen Frederick Jennifer Bene Jill Ramsower Joanna Shupe Jody Holford K Webster K.K. Allen Kata Čuić Kate Stewart Katharyn Blair Kelly Jamieson Kennedy Ryan Kristin Hannah Kristy Marie L.J. Shen Laura Gia West Laurelin Paige Lee Vincent Leisa Reyvan Leylah Attar Lindsey Summers Lisa Kleypas London Miller Luca Rossi Lyam Frank Baum M.A. Lee María Martínez Mariah Evans Marie Lu Marisa Sicilia Mary Shepherd Mayte Esteban Mia Sheridan Michel Bussi Milana Cheers Misty Malloy Misty Walker Nancy Herkness Nell Pattison Nicole Blanchard Noelle Giselle Olivia Hayle Penelope Sky Rachel Hawkins Rachel M. Raithby Rachel McMillan Ramón Campos Rebecca L. Garcia Ruta Sepetys Samantha Hayes Sandhya Menom Sarah Brianne Sarah Henning Sarina Bowen Scarlett Hopper Sébastien Perez Shari Lapena Sierra Simone Simona Ahrnstedt Siobhan Curham SJ. Hooks Skye Warren & Annika Martin Soleil Bessadie Soren Sveistrup Stacey Lynn Stacy Travis Sylvain Reynard T. M. Frazier T. Steele Taylor Jenkins Reid Tessa Bailey Tessa C. Martin Tessa Harris Tracy Lorraine Vanessa Waltz Waverly Alexander Wilfredo Artero Xavier Neal Yolanda León

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *